Annual General Meeting 2013
Venue / Timing
- Friday Sept 20th, 6pm to 7pm, @FOSS4G2013 in the Auditorium (end of Day2 of talks)
- 1 hour long (can go later if necessary)
The Annual General Meeting for OSGeo is open to everybody. The goal is to share details of the activities of the foundation, from committees and local chapters all around the world.
The AGM itself will be a succession of lightning talks (presentations limited to three or four minutes) given by you in your role as Local Chapter representative, Chair of a committee, representative of a software project, OSGeo director or administrator or whatever else makes up OSGeo. If you feel like you have to say something please add yourself to the list.
- Jeff McKenna - OSGeo vision
- Anne Ghisla - Google Summer of Code 2013
- Daniel Morissette - OSGeo Treasurer Update
- Jody Garnett - Incubation Chair Update
- Jody Garnett - OSGeo AusNZ Local Chapter update
- Ian Edwards - OSGeo UK Local Chapter update
- Suchith Anand - ICA-OSGeo Labs
- María Arias de Reyna (if I can make it from my workshop) - OSGeo Spanish Language Local Chapter update
- Marius Jigmond - Romanian Local Chapter update
- jachym cepicky - foss4g-e 2014
- Marco Lechner - lc D-A-CH: when is a professional needed?
- add your name and topic
Open Q&A from OSGeo Members (and anybody interested)
- add your name and question