Board Meeting 2016-4-14
This board meeting is scheduled for the 10th of March 2016 at 14.00 UTC through IRC and follow up voting by email.
- roll call
- appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
- Approve last meeting minutes
- OSGeo Travel Grant for FOSS4G-2016
- Update about LARS Conference in Chile
- Update about FOSS4G-Argentina
- Update upcoming OSGeo Session at Geospatial World Forum in The Netherlands
- 2016 Strategic Plan
- GeoNode code donation, question about use of docusign to mange OSGeo contribution agreements'
- Incubation update: community projects
- MoU between GITTA and OSGeo
- OSGeo Live DVDs for Conferencia Internacional de Software Libre April
- OSGeo Live Thumbdrives for Upper Midwest Geospatial Conference (UMGEOCON 2016) May
- add items
Items from past meetings
- Add items
- Attending: Dirk, Venka, Vasile, Helena, Sanghee, Jody, Michael
- Presiding: Venka
- Scribing: Sanghee
Motions here are to be confirmed by email for public record.
See email thread on the Board list.
|MOT1: Approve prior meeting minutes from March 2016||Vasile, Venka, Helena, Michael, Dirk, Sanghee, Anita, Maxi, Jody||Yes|
|MOT2: Transfer 10K USD Travel Grant for FOSS4G-2016 (acceptance of abstract not a precondition)||Helena, Sanghee, Dirk, Michael, Vasile, Anita, Jody, Venka||Maxi||Yes|
|MOT3: Financial support for OSGeo to get the OSGeo-Live DVD to the conference, Conferencia Internacional de Software Libre April (as suggested by vasile on ML)||Jody, Michael||Helena, Anita, Maxi, Sanghee, Dirk, Venka, Vasile||Pending||Need confirmation from Vasile about cost and amount|
|MOT4: OSGeo to fund 2,000USD for OSGeo USB sticks at Upper Midwest Geospatial Conference (UMGEOCON 2016)||Jody, Vasile||Helena, Maxi, Michael||Venka, Sanghee, Anita, Dirk||Pending|
|MOT5: Next meeting 12 May (Thursday)||Sanghee, Venka , Helena, Anita, Maxi, Jody, Dirk, Vasile, Michael||Yes|
Tabled for email discussion
- Discussion about potential partnership with GEO for the next board meeting agenda (Dirk will lead this)
- Who could sign the MoU for Geo4All when it gets finalised and approved
- Dirk: Provide suggestions and other info on OSGeo Session at GWF(Geospatial World Forum) through mailing lists.
- Jody: Expect input from Jody about GeoNode code donation, question about use of docusign to mange OSGeo contribution agreements