FOSS4G 2017 Booth
Event Contacts: TBD
As always on FOSS4G OSGeo has a booth It's booth no 27 (25 is Boundless Spatial Inc., 28 is LocationTech)
- plan to be added
e.g. Wall facing the stairs for screen/banner Corner: flyer-console
- Depending on actual location of sockets
Xm x Xm
|Day August 01||00:00-10:00||possible setup.|
|Day August 02||00:00-10:00||Regular hours, sessions running, happy hour etc.|
|Day August 03||00:00-10:00||Regular hours, sessions running, happy hour etc.|
conference program: http://2016.foss4g.org/
- Flyer console (to be bought)
- laptops/monitors?: there is not much pace
- 1 high table? drape? 2 stools/chairs? banner (1 FOSSGIS, 1 to be made), cloth banner ceiling (FOSSGIS)
- screen? wired internet?
Please note: per august 2016 a new logo design and collaterale update is under way
- stickers to be printed
- OSGEo Flyer(s) to be printed
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/exhibitionpack/ I suggest both: OSGeo_popup and OSGeo_popup2 Ask printer/see on printer-site, whether the PDF of SVG format is needed. Silk finish or silk matt finish for readability (light glare during exhibitions is high)
OSGeo_Brochure_2010_PRINT_A4_spread.pdf (this is single A4 back and front) I suggest minimum paperweight of 100 gram paper, silk or silk matt finished. Ask printer to fold, preferably not do so yourself (bothersome and never a crips bend) Usually I count max 100 brochures per exhibition day on average. Now, 300 will do I expect.
- Table runner
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/exhibitionpack/ If printer is able to print on cloth, you could order: OSGeo_tablerunner Please check with printer if PDF or SVG file format required
- CD Live disk (latest version?)
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/disk/ Per FOSS4G 2016 this was 10.0 version
Presentations & Activities
- not much space for presentations, perhaps rent a screen?
- marketplace/message board (post-its and Header-sticker)
- Happy hours Wed 24 & Thurs 25 17.00-18.30, format fixed #drinks in stock, first-come-first-serve.
Review in case of updates or additions
- place visible links to slides or videos here
- OSGeo Live overview presentation
|Day||Hours||What||Booth Team (2-3/slot)||Special activity|
|Wednesday August 24||8:30-8:45||Move in / Set up||Marc|