Board Meeting 2013-04-11

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search

This board meeting is scheduled for the 11th of April 2013 at 20.00 UTC on IRC and follow up voting on Skype or by email.


Agenda

Minutes

  • Attending: Jeff, Mark, Cameron, Anne, Michael, Jachym, Daniel, Frank
  • Presiding: Jeff
  • Scribing: mpg

Assigned Tasks

  • Daniel to post note to discuss list announcing budget ratification, terms
  • Anne to champion the code sprint guidelines
  • all to get chapters, projects, etc, to contribute to 2012 annual report
  • someone (Paul maybe?) to continue how-much-returned-from-FOSS4G discussion on mailing list
  • Michael to post minutes
  • Jeff to send summary to discuss list

Motions

  • Approval of minutes from last meeting: 1/anne, 2/Daniel, all +1
  • Approval of request from Incubator committee to approve pycsw entering incubation process: 1/Daniel, 2/mpg, all +1

Full, raw minutes notes

  • [1:01] call to order
    • Jeff, Mark, Cameron, Ann, mpg, Jachym, Daniel, Frank (arrived 1:11)
  • [1:14] motion/approve request from Incubator committee to approve pycsw entering incubation process
    • jeff as mentor
    • 1/daniel, 2/mpg, all +1
  • [1:18] 2014 FOSS4G
    • update by Peter in email
    • Paul leading RFP process
    • discussion about if $20K is the right number for the OSGeo return
    • discussion moving to mailing list
  • [1:47] revise codesprint guidelines
    • general agreement on need to have an open budget
    • discussion of handling GSoC monies
    • aghisla to champion the code sprint guidelines
  • adjourn
    • next meeting on May 9th, same time slot
    • mpg to post minutes, jeff to send summary to discuss list