2009-02-21 Annual Meeting @ UC Davis
Alex Mandel (Student - UC Davis Geography Department)
Mike Treichler (Student - UC Davis Geography Department, IT Manager - Core-Mark International, Sacramento)
Bob Moskovitz (Research Analyst - California Geologic Survey)
Josh Livni (GIS Consultant - Umbrella Consulting)
Stacey Ellis (Student – UC Davis Geography Department)
Michele Tobias (Student – UC Davis Geography Department)
Allan Hollandar (Research Analyst – UC Davis)
Brian Hamlin (Software Developer)
Remote Meeting Attendees
Joe Larson (GIS Technician – City of Lompoc)
- Decided on a proposed mission statement.
- Reviewed chapter objectives. Decided to narrow initial chapter focus on outreach.
- Discussed geodata access award for California organizations.
- Discussed speakers at local events and professional societies and groups.
- Discussed OSGeo California Chapter booth at upcoming events and funding needs for these events.
- Discussed storage of booth materials and supplies. Alex Mandel will store the booth material and supplies at UC Davis and will ship to other locations in California as needed.
- Discussed method of handling chapter donations. Landon will serve as treasurer for the chapter’s first year. Donations will be sent to his mailing address and forwarded to the OSGeo in $500 increments. This will allow donations to be tax deductible.