EGU DataHelpDesk 2020
EGU Data Help Desk 2020
This page collects all relevant OSGeo-related aspects, tasks, ressources and stakeholders for the Data Help Desk.
Endorsement by the OSGeo Board
- Peter Löwe https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2257-0517 (ploewe@osgeo)
- Maxi Cannata https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2527-1416
- Alessandro Frigeri https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9140-3977 (-> Open Planetary)
- This effort was not foreseen when the OSGeo Open Geoscience budget 2020 was defined and confirmed.
- Since the OSGeo Board endorses this effort, remaining funds initially allocated for the OSGeo lunchbag event can be used for Help Desk related efforts.
- Presentations about the OSGeo organisation (e.g. people and conferences) (and how it ties into Open Science) (tbd: List of such presentations which already exist)
- Presentations about OSGeo projects (e.g. software tools, open data), especially OSGeo Live (tbd: List of such presentations which already exist)
- Handouts: OSGeo live postcards/stickers (with download link) ) OSGeo live DVDs/ Thumbdrives ?, stickers, flyers, <whatsmissing?>
- Small posters (A4 sized ?) with QR codes for download options or additional information ?
- Booth attendance (answering questions, taking notes, referring to other experts)
- Do we have promo-videos / animated slide sets ?
- Booth parties ("QGIS get-together, etc. ?")