FOSS4G2009 OSGeo Booth
Event Contact: Tyler Mitchell, Brent Wood
|Tuesday 20th||1200 - 1630|
|Wednesday 21st||0730 - 1630|
|Thursday 22nd||0800 - 1630|
|Friday 23rd||0800 - 1630|
Sign up for an hour or so at: FOSS4G 2009 Volunteers#OSGeo Booth
What kind of equipment should be available?
- Volunteers should bring their own laptop if possible
- 2 large tables, 1 "discussion" pedestal table and chairs
- 1 pop-up banner - Tyler bringing
What handouts will be available, who/where will they be printed?
- Brochures, sponsorship postcards - Tyler bringing
- Poster showing sponsors! - to be printed
What kinds of live demonstrations or recorded examples can be played at the booth? Where can they be downloaded from or who can run them?
- OSSIMPlanet video with sound (181MB)
- GRASS historical Video (60MB)
- Italian OSGeo chapter youtube video Can we get a full res copy of this?
- gvSIG OpenMoko youtube vid. High res copy?
- gvSIG Days '07 Video.