|Local Chapter:||British Columbia Chapter|
|Personal Description :||A mapish developer working at GeoCat. Active with OSGeo and LocationTech communities working on a wide range of free and open source geospatial goodness!|
OSGeo Experience and Roles:
A mapish developer working at GeoCat. Active with OSGeo and LocationTech communities working on a wide range of free and open source geospatial goodness!
Serves on the Project Steering Committee of GeoServer and GeoTools projects. Outreach to new projects as a member of both the Open Source Geospatial Foundation and LocationTech.
Direct open source participation:
- GeoServer - the open internet gateway for geographic data: Project Steering Committee
- GeoTools - the Java GIS Toolkit : Project Management Committee
Activities outside the "Java Tribe":
- Incubation Committee (OSGeo) Chair
- Victoria GeoGeeks (Victoria)
- Slideshare - presentations from events world wide
- LocationTech (Eclipse Foundation Industry Working Group)
- FOSS4G 2009 organizational committee
- FOSS4G 2007 organizational committee
- Board_of_Directors (OSGeo) - Prior Chair
- GeoRabble - (Brisbane and Sydney)
- OSGeo Aust-NZ Open Source Geospatial Chapter
Jody is available for speaking engagements, workshops and hands on training. He is comfortable presenting on a range topics including open source, open development, OGC standards and the opportunities available to your organisation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profile last updated
- Nov 2023