Live GIS Disc Press Release 57
Final OSGeo-Live 8.5 testing sprint - call to action
2 February 2015
We are calling for help for the final OSGeo-Live testing sprint, this coming weekend, 7 February 2015. We really want OSGeo seasoned developers to find any outstanding issues, rather than having them found in workshops or by new users in the released version.
So please consider joining our testing-sprint to verify everything works. (The many testers in our last sprint made a big difference to quality of our 50+ applications)
- Sign up at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Press_Release_57#Participants
- Download ISO from: http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/gisvm/8.5beta1/ or http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/8.5/
- Chat about your progress with us at: irc://irc.freenode.net#osgeolive
- Update your testing status at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=13
We aim to have each application tested by both someone familiar with it, and someone less familiar.
And you will likely catch one of our core team on IRC outside this timeslot as well.
- Angelos Tzotsos, gcpp.kalxas gmail.com
- Cameron Shorter, cameron . shorter AT gmail . com
- Brian M Hamlin, maplabs -at- light42 -dot- com
- Markus Neteler, neteler osgeo.org