OSGeo Technology Project: OSGeo Certification
(Redirected from OSGeo Labs: OSGeo Certification)
Basic Project Data
- Project Name: OSGeo Certification
- Project Status Condition:
- Project Web Site: OSGeo Certification
- Project Contact: Franz-Josef Behr
- Short Project Description: This project develops a draft of an OSGeo Certification model to contribute to the professional certification of people working for and with open source geospatial software and data.
- FOSS4G 2014, Portland: First consultations
- FOSS4G Europe 2015, Como, 2015-07-14: GeoForAll Preconference Meeting
- FOSS4G Europe 2015, Como, 2015-07-16: OSGeo Certification BOF Meeting. The participants (Arnulf Christl, Jáchym Čepický, Dimitris Kotzinos, Phillip Davis, Daria Svidzinska, Franz-Josef Behr) agree that the certification model developed by Tanzeel Khan (presented on Tuesday) should be used as starting point for the OSGeo Certification project.
- Project Source Code: not applicable.
- Project Mailing List:
- Project Version Control Repository:
- Project Bug Tracker: No bug tracker.
- Project Feature Request Tracker: No feature request tracker.
- Source Code License:
- Documentation License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Copyright Assignment Policy:
- Decision Making Procedure:
- Coding Standards: None
- Release Procedure: None
- Latest Project Release: No release yet. Code is still in alpha.