SPRING GIS documentation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SPRING is a state-of-the-art GIS and remote sensing image processing system with an object-oriented data model which provides for the integration of raster and vector data representations in a single environment. SPRING is a product of Brazil's National Institute for Space Research (INPE/DPI (Image Processing Division)...
- This documentation was translated and written by USFWS. At one point it was downloadable from the internet although I can't find it now.
- Some seems excellent. Some still has areas that could use polish. It is listed as a draft.
- File:0 0 Using SPRING.odt
- File:0 1 Main Steps to operate the SPRING.odt
- File:1 1 Using Spring for the first time.odt
- File:1 1 1 How to Begin Step 1 Activating a databank.odt
- File:1 1 2 How to Begin Step 2 Activing a Project.odt
- File:1 1 3 How to Begin Step 3 Visualizing an Image.odt
- File:1 1 4 How to Begin Step 4 Enhancing a Colored Composition.odt
- File:1 1 10 How to Begin Step 6 Visualizing other Categories.odt
- File:1 1 13 How to Begin Step 7 Visualize Cadastral Data.odt
- File:1 1 14 How to Begin Step 8 Closing SPRING.odt
- File:1 2 (part2) Manipulating the Data Bank.odt
- File:1 2 Manipulating Data Bank in SPRING.odt
- File:1 3 Manipulating a Project.odt
- File:1 4 Manipulating a InfoLayer.odt
- File:1 5 Defining the Data Model.odt
- File:2 3 Conceptual model of SPRING.odt
- File:2 4 basic cartographic concept for the use of SPRING.odt
- File:2 6 Vectorial data manipulation in the SPRING.odt