Sixth VisCom Meeting Minutes
The sixth meeting was held June 8th, 2006. The agenda can be found at Sixth_VisCom_Meeting.
The meeting was held via conf call, lasting about 30 mins. mpg ran the meeting.
Attendees: Daniel, Peter, mpg
- shirts - all is well: shipments have begun, mpg bringing a box to CA with him
- brochures - all is well, Tyler in control (reports Peter)
- opt-in-list - might have some issues here, see Peter's email
- booth - all is well, Peter has some Autodesk folk doing setup, etc
- posting of documents and templates - Peter is trying, with help from Daniel
- roundtable with press - all is well; mpg to ask Rich to ask for permission to podcast
- discussion of how to do lead generation - we might have a computer, and/or a fishbowl
We didn't really have a quorum, so we didn't really do this.
- Daniel gave some informal, unaudited stats on how many people have signed up on the website, hits to the website, etc.
- We have a new tagline (see Daniel's mail)
- Getting Aaron his logo-and-tagline-loot is underway
- Daniel is mediating a battle between Rollyo and IE.
- Noted that "co-branding" with the logo is a no-no. See the Guidelines for details.
Our next regular meeting will be in two weeks, same time and number and channel.
- agenda here: Seventh_VisCom_Meeting.