Sixth VisCom Meeting

From OSGeo
Jump to: navigation, search

Date and Time

The meeting took place June 8th, 2006.

Minutes are at Sixth VisCom Meeting Minutes.


Standing Agenda

  1. Rollcall (chair)
  2. New Business (below)
  3. Old Business (below)
  4. Review action items (chair)
  5. Set next meeting date (chair)
  6. Adjourn


New Business

  1. Where 2.0 topics
  2. Planning for Face-to-Face meeting
  3. osgeo-news-publish mailing list - status, inviting others to join
  4. Posting completed marketing assets - where in library and how - create folder
  5. Completing and posting the presentation template
  6. add new items here

Old Business

  1. review of open issues in CollabNet (chair)
  2. (from old TODO list) Operate OSGeo Booth (arnulf)
  3. (from old TODO list) Work on https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org contents (arnulf)
  4. (from old TODO list) Organize translation volunteers. (arnulf)
  5. (from old TODO list) prepare Web page contents about "What OSGeo is doing" to attract sponsors. This is related to Fundraising. Then forward this material to WebCom (arnulf?)
  6. (from old TODO list) Setup feedback mechanism for web site. I suppose this ought to be creating artifacts in the bug system, but a feedback email list might be more appropriate. (arnulf?)
  7. (from old TODO list) Recruit more members on discuss list. What skills are most valuable? (arnulf?)
  8. (held over from 3rd mtg) Can we move the Event List to its own page (from the main VisComm page)? (mpg)
  9. (held over from 5th mtg) Newsletter Notes (not Tyler)