Name: Aditya Vitthalrao Chondke
GSoC 2019 Project: Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application
Github Repository link: Repo
OSGeo Experience and Roles:
- Short Bio
He is a student at Osaka City University, Japan. He is following a Master programme on Urban Information study at Graduate School of Creative Cities. Basically, his Master research is focusing on Crowdsourced and sensor based geospatial data integration with web based GIS services. He is interested in web technologies, sensor and crowdsource geographic data visualization and processing techniques. He has completed GoSC - 2016 under OSGEO.
- Training and OSGeo Activities
He was one of the active members of the team who was organizing the first FOSS4G-Sri Lanka in 2014. He has conducted several workshops on FOSS4G Software as well as Open Source Hardware as listed below.
- Workshop on OSHW, FOSS4G-Asia 2014
- Training Program on Installation of Mobile Weather Station for Irrigation Engineers -Sri Lanka 2014
- Training Program on Installation of Mobile Weather Station -Sri Lanka 2015
- Deploying Web applications for Monitoring and Evaluation using Open Source Software - GIS-IDEAS 2016
- Deploying Web Processing Services with ZOO-Project, FOSS4G-Asia 2017
- Winner Android App Code Challenge, FOSS4G-Asia 2017
- ZOO-Project Introduction, FOSS4G Europe 2017