Board Meeting 2022-03-28

From OSGeo
Revision as of 02:37, 28 May 2022 by Kalxas (talk | contribs) (→‎OSGeo Budget 2022)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This board meeting is scheduled Monday 28 March 2022 at 16:00 UTC through Jitsi, a record of motions is preserved on loomio and actions on osgeo todo issue tracker.


Current items

  1. roll call
  2. appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
  3. Review and approve past minutes
  4. FOSS4G 2022
  5. OSGeo Budget 2022
  6. GWF 2022 request
  7. ISO TC/211 event [1]
  8. Retirement handling
  9. Offer of support to OSGeo from GeoForAll Iberoamerica
  10. Add your topic here


  • Presiding: Vicky
  • Scribing: Angelos
  • Attending: Michele, Rajat, Vicky, Michael, Angelos, Adam
  • Guests: Luca, Astrid

Review and approve past minutes

FOSS4G 2022

  • Questions from Luca about travel grant, board tickets and update on progress.
  • Proposed meeting on 22nd August 2022 (1st day of FOSS4G Florence Workshops) to discuss possibility of a combined conference - FOSS4G and SOTM

OSGeo Budget 2022

GWF 2022 request

  • Request for representation of OSGeo in the Geospatial World Forum 2022 [2].
  • ACTION: Angelos to follow up on board mailing list (Done).
  • ACTION: Luca will find a representative to go

ISO TC/211 event

  • Update to the board, query for interested board members to join the ISO TC meetings.
  • [3]

Retirement handling

  • Retirement policy discussion.
  • We need a text on wiki or web page about this option.
  • Retirement of members that hasn’t participated on the elections

Offer of support to OSGeo from GeoForAll Iberoamerica



  • no log, a jitsi meeting

Next meeting