Jump to navigation Jump to search
Where and When
- in IRC on Freenode, channel: osgeo-sac
- DONE: osgeo3 New hardware installed.
- DONE: setup osgeo3 as lxd host
- TODO: Setup Bacula (need some thoughts on best way to go about this since osgeo7 is not setup quite the same and for some containers seems overkill to install a bacular fd client -wildintellect thinks we may not need this since we have snapshot daily backups on osgeo7 and container backups on osgeo4
- TODO: Wiki is old and needs to be replaced the MySQL 5.5 EOL'd a couple of years ago for one.
- TODO: 2339 Load balance download.osgeo.org using ftp.osuosl.org/osgeo/download - jef mentioned this Nginx load balancing redirect
- TODO: Grab flickr photos (Brian Hamlin working on this - setup a gallery container with debian10+ldap+docker on osgeo4 and gave him admin rights)
Should we use nextcloud for final resting place of photos or is there a better tool? Seems like current might be too early in infancy to work for us. DONE: Regina to setup nextcloud on gallery container
- TODO: 2405 dedicated Ubuntu 18.04 for osgeo-live project
- INPROGRESS: 2410 Plan out repo management maven, docker - have nexus setup on osgeo3 https://repo.osgeo.org
- Best time for future meetings
- Meeting formats
- osgeo3 -- plans of what to put on it.
- plan for https://repo.osgeo.org - fresh install of nexus with OSGeo ldap integration
- New System contracts needed - general sys adm, Wiki ldap/integration
- Plan for Wiki upgrade and LDAP/Wiki integration (we got some proposals)
- live.osgeo.org migration to its own container (talking with kalax)
- Shared / Project resources for windows/mac building (discussed need - no firm plans as to direction yet)
- #2410 nexus repo to replace webdav maven repo
- #2416 domain names from planet federal (geoserver.org, geonode.org,...)
- recruitment ideas - publicize need on slack sys_admin geospatial, try to merge the need with Shared / Project resources mac building item