Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location: Sydney, Australia
- OSGeo Experience
- Coordinates development of OSGeo-Live, which packages 50+ of the best geospatial open source projects.
- Primary reviewer/editor for Project Overviews on OSGeo-Live and author of the OSGeo-Live lightening presentation.
- Chaired the international FOSS4G conference in 2009.
- Active contributor to OSGeo Marketing Committee (chair), Incubation Committee, Conference Committee.
- Previously contributed code to, and served on Project Steering Committees for GeoTools, OpenLayers and Mapbuilder.
- Presented at numerous conferences on topics of Geospatial, Open Source, and Open Standards.
- Writes a blog on Open Source Geospatial Software.
- Email: cameron shorter AT lisasoft DOT com
- Phone (work): +61 2 8570 5050
- Profile last updated
- 07 June 2012