Annual General Meeting 2021
The slides have the contents of AGM 2020 in red colored letters When updating, please change the color of the letters
We will publish the final video with all your at the OSGeo Youtube Channel
How to provide your 1min video / audio recording
In order to make the video follow as close as possible the slides.
- please update the AGM slides
- create a at most 1 minute video/audi and report from your project using your updated slide & whatever you like.
- please use the slide title for the video/audi recoring name (example: OSGeoLive.mkv (or mp4) or OSGeoLive.waw)
- we will send you a link soon where you can upload the video. If you do not get a link please contact secretary (at) osgeo (dot) org
Venue / Timing
You are invited as OSGeo project or Local Chapter to meet with your community before the AGM start.
- https://meet.jit.si/osgeo (room to meet before and after the AGM)
The Annual General Meeting for OSGeo is open to everybody.
The goal is to:
- give an overall status of the organization+
- financial report+
- informing the members of previous and future activities from committees and local chapters
- discuss important issues and take decisions
+ These two are formal reports that make it an AGM
The AGM itself will be a succession of lightning talks (presentations limited to two minutes) given by you in your role as Local Chapter representative, Chair of a committee, representative of a software project, OSGeo director or administrator or whatever else makes up OSGeo. If you feel like you have to say something please add yourself to the correspondent section.
This year we are going to use shared slides to setup the presentation for the meeting.
Please use the shared slide. Two slides/minutes each for a status update. You can provide an extended status report in your project and add the link to this wiki and to the presentation.
The shared slide deck is available here (request edit access if required):
How a report could look like
- Angelos Tzotsos President
- Mike Smith - Treasurer
- Astrid Emde Secretary
- Tom Kralidis
- Codrina Maria Ilie
- Helena Mitasova
- Till Adams
- Vicky Vergara
- Michele Tobias
OSGeo report (10 mins)
Here is what OSGeo has been up to in the last year:
- Introduction to OSGeo
- Here is what we have done in the last year
- Here is all the events we have sponsored for the year
- photos and stats from events
- photos and stories from code sprints
- Here are our volunteers and leaders thank you
- Pictures from committees and initiatives
- Budget - we are financially stable
- Elections are coming up
Contributing to OSGeo report
Project Reports (15 mins)
Please use the shared slide. Two slides each for a status update. You can provide an extended status report of your project by adding the link to the presentation
- 2 mins: Projects and Incubation, status
Community Project Reports (TBD mins)
Local Chapter Reports (15 mins)
Please use the shared slide. Two slides each for a status update. You can provide an extended status report of your local chapter by adding the link to the presentation
you need to sign up to be presented
- 2 mins: Local chapter report
Partners (6 mins)
OSGeo partners with organizations world wide, this block provides our partners a chance to address:
Committee Reports (10 mins)
Committees: We expect a status update from each committee, please attend or nominate a delegate (see committees https://www.osgeo.org/about/committees)
Please use the shared slide. Two slides each for a status update. You can provide an extended status report in you project and add the link to this wiki and to the presentation.
- Google Summer of Code, and Google Code-in report
- SAC 2020 Annual Report