Chief Returning Officer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Approved at Twenty Sixth Board Meeting - page now protected
The OSGeo Chief Returning Officer (CRO) is responsible for administering votes of the OSGeo charter members, including board elections and charter member elections, or votes to amend the OSGeo corporate bylaws.
- The CRO must be a charter member of OSGeo.
- The CRO is not eligible for election to the board while serving as CRO.
- The CRO is selected by the board.
- The CRO may be the same person as the Secretary.
The CRO is also responsible for maintaining contact information for OSGeo charter members, ensuring they are notified of charter member and board votes, and for keeping track of who has voted and reporting to the secretary.
This section lists the names of the OSGeo members who volunteered to be CRO for each year.
- 2022 Jorge Gustavo Rocha , Vicky Vergara and Vasile Craciunescu
- 2021 Anne Ghisla and Jorge Gustavo Rocha
- 2020 Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Anne Ghisla
- 2019 Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Anne Ghisla
- 2018 Vasile Craciunescu, Vicky Vergara, Jorge Gustavo Rocha
- 2017 Vasile Craciunescu and Jeff McKenna
- 2016 Vasile Craciunescu and Jorge Sanz
- 2015 Vasile Craciunescu
- 2014 Jorge Sanz
- 2013 Arnulf Christl and Michael Gerlek
- 2012 Michael Gerlek and Arnulf Christl
- 2011 Daniel Morissette