Proposed date: Monday, September 8th 2008
Proposed time: 20:30 UTC - Fixed time around the world (4:30pm EST)
- Approve minutes from IncCom Meeting11.
- Approve Jorge Sanz as a member of the incubation committee.
- Discuss readiness of other projects to graduate
- Discuss Pending Incubation Applications
- Discuss retiring projects from active status with OSGeo (ie. MapBuilder).
- Review Cameron's proposal for legal review of each project before graduation (defer).
In attendance: FrankW, CameronS, DanielM, MarkL, JodyG, PaulR.
- Minutes of previous meeting were approved.
- Mark Lucas was added to the committee.
- An offer of membership will be extended to Paul Ramsey, Jorge Sanz and Markus Lupp.
- In general the project representatives of any project coming into incubation will be offered membership on the committee.
- OSSIM graduation status discussed, and it was agreed that MarkL would address issues raised back in March on the incubator list.
- It was agreed that in-incubation projects should be asked to provide a brief status report by email to the list before each incubation committee meeting.
- STARSpan application was generally well received, but no one stepped forward to volunteer as a mentor.
- DanielM reluctantly volunteered to mentor for MetaCRS - a motion will follow on the mailing list.
- Cameron agreed to draft "Project End Of Life Guidelines" for review by the committee to address situations like that of MapBuilder.