- Proposed date: Mon, 21 May 2012
- Location: IRC channel #osgeo (alternative Web client).
1) Approve minutes from IncCom Meeting17
2) From email list
- GEOS proposed for graduation; motioned carried on April 9th with +1 from Cameron Shorter, Frank
Warmerdam, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas, and Jody Garnett); Frank to add to next board meeting
- Draft_Project_Graduation_Checklist_Draft proposed; motion carried on April 15th with +1 from Cameron Shorter, Frank
Warmerdam, Jody Garnett, Daniel Morissette, Arnulf, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas, Bob Basques, Steve Lime. Website page pending?
- ZOO-Project to enter incubation with FrankW as mentor?
- Incubation_Committee_Report_2011 completed
- PostGIS proposed for Graduation see also: PostGIS Incubation Status
3) PostGIS graduation (Arnulf)
4) status update from mentors or team representatives
- geomoose / Jody Garnett
- geoserver / pspencer
- gvSig / jsanz
- MetaCRS / Daniel Morissette
- PostGIS / Arnulf
- rasdaman / Bruce Bannerman (Jody Backup)
5) Zoo Project Application (FrankW)
6) Opticks Application (Mark Lucas)
7) Review pending incubation applications
8) Review open incubation issues
Attending: dadkins,jgarnett,aghisla,pramsey,seven, nbozon, vmx, CameronShorter, sdlime, EliL1
1. Accepted minuets from [IncCom_Meeting17]
2. Accepted recent email actions items taken since last meeting
3. PostGIS graduation
Jody made the motion for graduation, Arnulf seconded. Motion waiting on additional voting results. Supported by: CameronShorter, sdlime
4) Status update
GeoMoose is making good progress (delayed as the checklist inspires the community to revise current practices). GeoServer community is waiting to be contacted. No other status to report.
5) Zoo-Project application with FrankW as mentor
Jody motions for Zoo-Project to enter incubation, Arnulf seconded. Motion waiting on additional voting results. Supported by: CameronShorter, sdlime
6) Opticks application with Mark Lucas as mentor
Jody motions for Optics to enter incubation, Arnulf seconded. Motion waiting on additional voting results. Supported by: CameronShorter, sdlime
7) Review pending applications
No activity, lacking volunteers to mentor additional projects.
8) Review open incubation issues.
None requiring attention.