Journal Volume 3
This is the planning and work page for the OSGeo Journal - Volume 3 publication.
If you want to contribute an article, add it to this list in the appropriate category.
Please review the Journal License and Guidelines page before adding your article to either article list.
UPDATE: We will soon select editors for each article and they will contact you directly with instructions for submitting your article.
- Articles requiring peer review, Submission Ends: September 30, 2007
- Article Submission Ends: October 10, 2007
- First Draft: October 25, 2007
- Final Publication: December 10th, 2007 -- revised
Special Edition - FOSS4G Proceedings
This volume of the Journal will have a focus on the proceedings and papers presented at the FOSS4G Conference Event.
Note: All "normal" articles have been moved to Journal Volume 4. Volume 3 will be solely focused on conference papers.
The final papers and their editors are:
- Editor: Martin Wegmann
- Martin Mergili and Wolfgang Fellin, martin.mergili (at) uibk.ac.at, GRASS GIS and modelling of natural hazards: an integrated approach for debris flow simulation
- Hans Plum, Markus Lupp email@example.com, Interoperabilty for 3D geodata: Experiences with CityGML and OGC Web Services
- Peter Staub, peterstaub AT ethz DOT ch, A Model-Driven Web Feature Service for Enhanced Semantic Interoperability
- Editor: Mark Leslie
- Barde Julien, firstname.lastname@example.org and Duane Edgington and Jean-Christophe Desconnets, A generic approach to manage metadata standards
- Editor: Tyler Mitchell
- Jo Cook, jo dot cook at googlemail dot com, Portable GIS: GIS on a USB stick
- Nirut Chalainanont, Junya Sano, and Toshimi Minoura, email@example.com, Automatic Generation of Web-Based GIS/Database Applications
- Editor: Micha Silver
- Luis Fernando Bueno, Weberson Gabriel, Pablo Filetti Moreira, Artur Henrique Villa Real F. Ramos, Fabio Augusto das Dores Silva and Marcelo Campos Brito, firstname.lastname@example.org, GeoSIPAM: Free and Open Source Software Applied to the Protection of the Brazilian Amazon
- Luis Fernando Bueno, Luiz Gilberto Dall´Igna, Marcelo Vitor Amaral Campos, Thiago de Lima Martarole and Diego Gomes Ferreira. email@example.com, A Spatial Database to Integrate the Information of the Rondonia Natural Resource Management Project
- Hugo Conceição, Luís Damas, Michel Ferreira and João Barros, firstname.lastname@example.org, The DIVERT Project: Development of Inter-Vehicular Reliable Telematics
- Editor: Venkatesh Raghavan
- Abson Sae-Tang and Olivier Ertz, olivier.ertz (at) heig-vd (dot) ch, Towards web services dedicated to thematic mapping.
- Editor: Angus Carr
- Stefan Keller, sfkeller (at) hsr.ch, db4o2D - Object Database Extension for 2D Geospatial Types
- David Vaz and Michel Ferreira, davidvaz_at_ncc.up.pt - Spatial-Yap: A Spatio-Deductive Database System.
- Editor: Scott Mitchell
- Vanildes Ribeiro, Ubirajara Freitas, Gilberto Queiroz, Mario Petinatti, Eric Abreu, email@example.com, The Amazon Deforestation Monitoring System: a large environmental database developed on TerraLib and PostgreSQL
- Jan Ježek, h.jezek (at) centrum.cz, Coordinate System Transformations in Geotools and uDig - Contribution of Google Summer of Code 2006 and 2007