Board Meeting 2008-11-14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Notice: This meeting was initially scheduled for 2008-11-07 but there was no quorum.
This board meeting has been scheduled for the 14th of November 2008 at 17:00 UTC (fixedtime), by phone and IRC (#osgeo) at the same time.
Communication will use the Conference Call facilities.
- Appoint meeting secretary
- Review and approve Board Meeting FOSS4G2008 minutes.
- Application of the FOSSGIS e.V. as Local Chapter. Please read the Application as Local Chapter and skim the D-A-CH article.
- Application of the Comite direction chapitre quebecois as Chapitre québécois Comite_direction_chapitre_quebecois#English_Summary English Summary.
- Application for the Spanish Language Local Chapter
- Approve 3rd quarter balance sheet and income/expense reports as recommended by the Finance Committee
- Update from Tyler
- Sponsorship update, next steps.
- OSGeo email accounts
Attending (Skype & IRC): ArnulfC (Chair), FrankW (Secretary, AriJ, MarkusN, PaulR
- Meeting convened at approximate 1730 UTC after some conferencing problems.
- Approved Board Meeting FOSS4G2008 minutes.
- Approved FOSSGIS e.V. local chapter.
- Approved Comite direction chapitre quebecois chapter.
- Approved Application for the Spanish Language Local Chapter.
- Approved 3rd quarter financial statements.
- Skipped report from Tyler.
- Discussed sponsorship efforts - followup on board, and board-priv list as appropriate.
- Discussed OSGeo email accounts. @osgeo.org email reflectors are available by request to SAC (ticket), for directors, officers and responsible volunteers of OSGeo.
- Discussed marketing spending plans. Suggested to ask on marketing list. Note that marketing is expected to produce a rough budget with spending plans as part of the 2009 budgeting process.
- Meeting adjourned at approximately 1800 UTC.