Annual General Meeting 2010
Venue / Timing
- @FOSS4G2010, Tuesday September 7th, at the end of the day's program
- 1 hour long
- If you are presenting during this event, please be sure to touch on each of these objectives: 1) Update the community, 2) Discuss issues and ideas, 3) Present clear opportunities for community to be involved.
- Previous AGM's have aimed to have large participation from local chapters, sponsors, committees and projects, but due to time limitations this year we will focus on only a couple key items and aim for having some more discussion.
This will be a 60+ minute session, roughly scheduled as follows. Meeting will be moderated by Tyler Mitchell.
|20||State of OSGeo Reports|
|10||Summer of Code Report|
|30||Board Panel / Open Q&A from floor|
State of OSGeo
- Arnulf Christl, OSGeo President
- Tyler Mitchell, OSGeo Executive Director
- Current state, financial report, future direction/approach, membership report
- Goals for 2011, priorities, funding plans
- Summer of Code: Anne Ghisla, Wolf Bergenheim
Board Panel / Open Q&A from floor
This will be for some open discussion or questions for the OSGeo Board of Directors. There will be time for questions/discussion from the floor but time is going to be tight so discussion needs to be focused.
- Membership ideas and status
- Fundraising goals and methods
- Conference direction, naming, maintaining consistency
- OSGeo & standards
- Put your ideas here....