Member Meeting Bonn 2018
This member meeting is scheduled for 19 March 2018 18:00 UTC in Bonn
Time / Location
- Bonn, BaseCamp see also OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018
- Monday 2018-03-19 18:00 UTC
We have chosen the location and time as in the same week will be the [[Face to Face Meeting Bonn 2018 |OSGeo Board Meeting (17./18.3)] , OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 (18.-25.3.)]] and FOSSGIS Konferenz 21.-24.3.2018.
Agenda for Bonn Member Meeting
We would like to have a discussion on OSGeo topics for about 2 hours. Afterwards we would like to invite you for a drink and continue the discussion socially.
- Welcome to OSGeo in 2018
- Diversity in our Community
- Committee Health and Happiness
- (Please add ideas to this list)
Our president is running this meeting, format may be subject to change depending on numbers attending.
About the idea of OSGeo Member Meetings
The OSGeo board would like to invite you to participate in one of the "Member Meetings" being scheduled 2018:
- OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 in Bonn (Member Meeting 19. March 2018)
- FOSS4G North America
- FOSS4G Europe
- FOSS4G Dar es Salaam
- FOSS4G Asia
We would love a chance to talk with you and hope you can attend one of the above events. This is a great possibility to come together with the charter members, to discuss and to get to know each other.
At FOSS4G Europe 2017 we had a wonderful board meeting, that many members were able to attend, resulting in a great discussion. We would like to build on this experience for 2018 and invite you to a member meeting at an event near you.
- We would like to have a discussion on OSGeo topics for about 2 hours
- Shall we define the topics / or we define them at the meeting?
- Agenda for each meeting defined with your input on the wiki pages below
- Format may be subject to change depending on numbers attending
- Afterwards we would like to invite you for a drink and continue the discussion socially.
Find out more about the events and see you in 2018!