Introduction to the Open Source Geospatial Foundation Wiki
This is the community Wiki of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation. Please refer to the official web site at http://www.osgeo.org/ for stable documents and policies. This Wiki is the place where documents can be created collaboratively (ie. adoption processes, user hints, suggestions, committee notes, etc.). All web pages that are adopted as official documents will be moved to a CVS or SVN and subsequently appear at the OSGeo web site, which is the only official place for documents.
If you're wondering about how to dive in to OSGeo, what it's all about and how to get involved, see Getting Started.
Note: Finalized foundation organizational documents (such as charter documents, list of officers and directors, etc) have been moved to the "About the Foundation" page on the official OSGeo website.
- Committees -- learn what's going on in the various OSGeo committees
- All Members -- add information about yourself
NOTE: Official minutes of prior board meetings can be found here.
- First Board Meeting - February 17, 2006
- Second Board Meeting - February 27, 2006, 8:00 a.m. PST
- Third Board Meeting - March 10, 2006, 8:00 a.m. PST
- Fourth Board Meeting - March 17, 2006, 8:00 a.m. PST
- Fifth Board Meeting - March 24, 2006, 8:00 a.m. PST
Current Proposals and Documents in Editing Process
- Translations of Press Release
- Proposed Project Submission Process
- Project Incubation
- Contributor Agreement
- Like Minded Regional Organizations
- International Outreach
- OSGeo Mission
- Board tasks
- Proposed Membership Rules
- Potential Nominees for Next Membership Election
- Distribution Special Interest Groups