Search results

Jump to navigation Jump to search
  • * [[User:Codrina|Codrina Ilie]] (Head of Programme Committee)
    1 KB (167 words) - 03:58, 23 February 2020
  • * [[User:Codrina | Codrina Maria Ilie]]
    2 KB (268 words) - 03:45, 21 July 2017
  • * Attending: Astrid, Angelos, Michele, Michael, Codrina,Vicky, Helena * +1 (Astrid, Angelos, Michele, Michael, Codrina, Vicky, Helena)
    3 KB (490 words) - 08:45, 29 November 2021
  • * Attending: Angelos, Astrid, Victoria, Tom, Helena, Codrina , (a bit later: Vicky , Michael) * Codrina +1
    3 KB (471 words) - 09:46, 27 October 2020
  • | Codrina Maria Ilie
    566 bytes (55 words) - 02:27, 28 December 2021
  • * Attending: Mike, Astrid, Angelos, Till, Victoria, Helena, Codrina * Codrina: +1
    4 KB (612 words) - 00:55, 5 January 2020
  • * Attending: Michele, Codrina, Astrid, Angelos, Tom, Helena, Vicky, Till * Codrina will be the point of contact to HOTOSM.
    4 KB (527 words) - 02:17, 29 December 2020
  • ** responsibility: Codrina
    727 bytes (88 words) - 08:59, 28 April 2016
  • * Attending: Michele Tobias, Adam Steer, Vicky Vergara, Angelos Tzotsos, Codrina Ilie, Tom Kralidis, Rajat Shinde, Marco Bernasocchi * Codrina will ask the Firenze LOC if we can use a room at the code sprint venue.
    4 KB (604 words) - 01:39, 27 June 2022
  • * Codrina Maria Ilie
    1 KB (163 words) - 23:51, 19 June 2013
  • * Attending: Angelos, Codrina, Rajat, Michele, Vicky, Michael, Marco, Adam * ACTION: Codrina to ask Luca about the advance payment time and account (https://lists.osge
    3 KB (348 words) - 08:43, 28 February 2022
  • * Attending: Marco, Adam, Michael, Angelos, Tom, Michele, Codrina, Vicky
    1 KB (160 words) - 03:19, 25 January 2022
  • * Attending: Mike, Vicky, Angelos, Till, Codrina, Victoria, Helena, Astrid, Tom * Codrina: +1
    3 KB (453 words) - 09:08, 29 June 2020
  • | [https://www.osgeo.org/member/codrina-maria-ilie/ Codrina Maria Ilie ] ...rter Member since 2013 and she is a strong advocate for FOSS4G. Since 2010 Codrina has been a volunteer trainer in the Romanian geospatial community. Her pass
    7 KB (1,071 words) - 12:07, 17 November 2019
  • * Attending: Angelos, Astrid, Codrina, Helena, Michele * ACTION: Codrina to delete previous slides
    3 KB (440 words) - 06:46, 29 August 2021
  • * Attending: Angelos, Codrina, Michele, Helena, Till, Vicky, Astrid * Helena proposes to name just 2 persons: Angelos and Codrina volunteer
    4 KB (649 words) - 05:28, 1 October 2021
  • * Attending: Angelos, Codrina, Till, Tom, Astrid, Victoria, Michael, Vicky * ACTION: Codrina to share a document for the conference committee.
    5 KB (718 words) - 18:47, 26 September 2020
  • * [[User:Codrina | Codrina Ilie]] (Program support, can help with pretalx)
    3 KB (536 words) - 09:13, 7 September 2022
  • * [http://geo-spatial.org/ OSGeo Romanian Chapter] Report by [[User:Codrina|Codrina Ilie]]
    3 KB (477 words) - 08:23, 25 August 2016
  • ...) to the chair of the committee. This year we are happy to have Arnulf and Codrina on board. * [[User:Codrina | Codrina Maria Ilie]]
    5 KB (737 words) - 10:23, 24 October 2021

View (previous 20 | next 20) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)